- 9000 m²
Land - Beachfront - pristine. The land of approx. 9 thousand square meters It is located in the locality of Morro Branco, in the municipality of Cajueiro da Praja (latitude 02 ° 55'40 "- longitude 41 ° 20'10" to visualize the terrain on the satellite) in the Piaui 'state, a few tens of kilometers from the towns of Teresina (the largest urban center of that part of the state of Piaui ') and Parnaiba (another town with an airport that - due to the recent development plan of tourism infrastructure - approved by the government - will become an international airport) on the road to the splendid Lencois Maranhenses, in the Northeast of Brazil. In addition to the construction of an international airport, it is also planned to build a panoramic highway, this already completed, which aims to unite all these locations with interests in the tourism sector. Cajueiro da Praja, is a village that has all the utilities available, and 'sufficient to submit regular request - the land in question is located on the beach that is next to the village (500 meters away), and' about 30 mt from the first asphalted local road and about 150 meters from the state road. Area . precisely because of these government investments, it has already attracted the interest of many foreign investor groups. The cubic index of the area allows to build for about 15% of the total available area, for buildings of max 3 floors or 9 meters in height, more than enough for any type of project ... from 'pousada' to more great Resort or different investments such as the construction of second houses overlooking the sea. The area is developed for 100 meters facing the sea, with a depth of 100 meters, in an area with a strong tourist vocation, so there are many projects and subsidies for investments that affect the development of tourism such as: - Urbanization of area tourist - Construction of ports for pleasure boats - Works of tourist infrastructure (construction and expansion of national roads) etc, etc The land is 70% developed on a 20 meters high level above sea level, the remaining 30% gently declines towards the beach - there are numerous coconut palms on the beach facing the sea, while in the upper part there are spectacular cajueirs. This location is close to the most famous Barra Grande, a spot already known for hosting the kite-surfing world championships. The land lends itself to various forms of investment: pousadas, residences, villas and projects dedicated to ecotourism - this is also thanks to the rapid development of infrastructures promoted and financed by the government. THE LAND IS DISCOUNTED OF 50% OF THE VALUE WHY IT HAS BEEN ACHIEVED A PROCEDURE FOR REQUESTING A SERIAL AREA OF STRONG VOCATION OF TOURISTS WITH INFRASTRUCTURES ALREADY MADE ON REQUEST via social AVAILABLE ATTACHMENTS WITH GENERAL INFORMATION AND MAP -
- 9000 m²
Land - Beach front - Pristine. The plot of approx 9000 sq. It is located in the place 'Morro Branco, in the municipality of Cajueiro of Praja (latitude 02 ° 55'40 "- longitude 41 ° 20'10" to see the land on satellite) in the state of Piaui', a few dozen kilometers from the towns Teresina (the most 'major urban center of that part of the state of Piaui') and Parnaiba (another town with an airport that - due to the recent plan of infrastructure development for tourism - approved by the government - will become 'an international hub) on the road of the splendid Lencois Maranhenses, in the Northeast of Brazil. In addition to the construction of an international port, and 'also provided the construction of a scenic highway, it operates this already' ended, which aims to unite all these locations' with interests in the hospitality industry. Cajueiro da Praja, and 'a village that has all the available utilities, and' sufficient to present regular request - the land in question is located on the beach and 'next to the village (500 meters away approx.), And' about 30 mt from the first local asphalt road and about 150 meters from the highway. Area . precisely because of these government investments, it has already 'attracted the interest of many foreign investors groups. The index indicative of cubage of the area allows to build for about 15% of the total surface area available for construction of max 3 floors or 9 m in height, more 'than enough for any type of project ... from the' pousada 'to more' large resort or other investments such as the construction of second homes sea. The area is developed .for 100 mt sea front, with a depth 'of 100 meters, in a high tourist area, so there are many investment projects and grants involving the development of tourism, such as: - Urbanizazzione area guide - harbors construction for pleasure boats - Opera of tourist infrastructure (construction and widening of roads) etc, etc. the land is developed for 70% of a plan to 20 meters high above sea level, the remaining 30% slopes gently down to the beach - there are many coconut palms on the beach facing the sea, while at the top there are spectacular cajueiri. This location 'and' close to the most 'famous Barra Grande, spots already' known for hosting the championships -surf kite world. The land is suitable for various forms of investment: pousadas, residences, villas and projects dedicated to ecotourism - ie 'thanks to the rapid development of infrastructure promoted and financed by the government. THE LAND AND 'DISCOUNTED BY 50% OF THE VALUE WHY' HAS AN ONGOING PROCESS REQUEST SERIAL A STRONG AREA VOCATIONAL TOURISM INFRASTRUCTURE WITH ALREADY 'MADE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST WITH ATTACHED MAP AND GENERAL INFORMATION -
- 6 Capacity
Bed and breakfast Kite & Board in Macapa. Our Kitesurf Pousada is on the beach, we offer in our Pousada rooms with private shower and toilet, fresh water connection to all taps and a hearty breakfast. Dierekt at the Pousada you can Stand up Paddle Boards borrow. In addition, we do not operate the station Kitesurf Kite & Bopard Macapa, here you have the opportunity to learn kitesurfing. Macapa is a small ursprünliches fishing village where the time a little long sammer runs. On the beach there are many bars where you can treat yourself well in shady places. The beach is not only for kitesurfers paradise because is beach falls here very flat in the water, so you can still stand far out to sea, here also not kiting her joy. In Macapà the seabed is far into the sea of fine sandy beach, neither mussels nor coral can be found here, so you get wonderful even without shoes in the water deal, without running the risk that you may get hurt.