9 bedroom manor house for sale in Poland. A charming 9 bedroom, 4 bathroom, Freehold Manor House with substantial grounds of 17 acres and numerous outbuildings, ready to live in (including all furniture and machinery) is offered for sale by the current owners.
Beautiful, charming and unique Mansion House Estate ready to live in (including all furniture and machinery) is offered for sale by the current British owners who have lived there for 7 years. The house has an extremely relaxing, ambient effect on its inhabitants. From the crisp, snowy winter months relaxing in front of an open fire place to the long hot sunny BBQ days of a typical Polish summer.
The palace is the leading feature property of a quaint Polish village known as Kozmice, the property is centrally located and set back approx 30 meters from the quiet village road. Kozmice is a small sleepy town with a population of around 100 and very few houses.
200 meters off from the main 8/E64 road near the city of Zabkowice Slaskie, approx ½ an hour drive North from the Sudetan mountains, 45 minutes drive South from the Dolnoslakie capital city of Wroclaw including Wroclaw international airport.
The infrastructure is excellent with all main connecting roads in superb condition. The Czech Republic can be reached within 1 and ½ hour’s drive, Germany 3 hours and numerous ski resorts all within 45 minutes drive time.
• Main house 1545 m2 or 16,630 sq ft (living area only)
• The entire plot is 69,000 m2
• Very large attic 400 m2 or 4,306 sq ft
• Indoor cellar approx 150 m2 or 1,614 sq ft
• Outdoor cellar approx 180 m2 or 1,937 sq ft
• Watch Tower, the equivalent of five stories high accessible via a winding staircase with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside from the top
• 30 rooms, divided into four fully functional apartments. There is a very large hallway luxuriously decorated, a ball room (64.07 m2) currently used as a games room with a full sized Riley professional snooker table. Great room (51.31 m2) used as the main reception/party room with a huge open historic marble fire place.
• Several other reception rooms including a table tennis room and gym.
• Other features: 4 bathrooms, 4 w.c, 9 bedrooms, 7 reception rooms
• The whole estate is located within a 69,000 m2 or 17.04 acre plot
• 40,000 m2 within the immediate area of the main house has been completely landscaped and maintained accordingly.
• 15,000 m2 of natural parkland featuring many 100+ year old trees including, Oak, Plain, Conifer and Birch trees
• There is a stream with a pond at the edge of the land
• Wildlife includes regular sightings of wild boar, deer, foxes, owls, ducks and eagles.
• Three natural underground water wells
There are seven outbuildings in total.
• A very large four floored barn, with two large double door side storage areas.
• A large outbuilding complex incorporating live stock housing facilities with a house and an apartment with many other characteristic features.
• A large, long two floored live stock housing building.
• A large two floored spacious barn, in need of renovation.
• 2 double garages
• Small potting shed
The current British owners have lived here for seven years, during this time they have meticulously renovated most of the property. Renovations include:
• New roof 2007
• Internal plastering
• All windows replaced or renovated
• New plumbing where necessary
• New electricity installations where required
• Installation of several kitchens and bathrooms
• All rooms re-plastered and painted
• Extensive interior decorating
• Complete re-haul of immediate garden area approx 40,000 m2
• Replacement or repair of rot damaged ceilings
• Attic roof supporting beams treated, repaired or replaced
• All chimneys rebuilt
• All doors fully renovated