Located against Dishoek’s dunes and 50 metres from the North Sea beaches, Eetcafe Pension Duinlust has a cosy restaurant with terrace and rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. The Duinlust’s restaurant offers a menu with a wide range of regional dishes, including mussels. During the summer, all this is served at the terrace looking out over the dunes. The terrace is fitted with heaters so that it can also be enjoyed during the colder months. The accommodation has a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Set in a villa from the 30s, the bright-coloured rooms at Eetcafe Pension Duinlust are simply furnished. They feature cable TV, heating and a bathroom with shower. The surrounding dunes offer scenic biking trails. The famous city and boulevard of Vlissingen is 5.6 km away from the hotel. The historic city centre of Middelburg is a 10-minute drive away, while Veere is a 20-minute drive away.
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Food & Drink
- Kid meals
- Pool and wellness
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Common areas
- Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
Terms & Conditions
- Internet: WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Parking: Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Mascotas: Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
- Children and Extra Bed Policy: All children are welcome. All children under 4 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. All children under 4 years are charged EUR 7.50 per person per night for children's cots/cribs. All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per person p
Share this property